Saturday 6 March 2010

Alice In Wonderland (2010)

Hey guys as I promised i am going to start posting reviews for new and old movies! For my first ever review i will be revealing my thoughts on Tim Burtons Alice In Wonderland.
        
                  Ever since I first heard about this movie in 2009 I have been dying to see it as the original was a disney classic, I mean the idea of a grl falling into an extremely large rabbit hole and discovering a new world is just legendary and when it was brought to us in 3D th cinema audience couldn't stop wowing as teacups and rocks came gliding past their heads.

                  The main character Alice, who was played magnificentley by Mia Wasikowska stumbles upon this world (Wonderland) after leaving her pre-proposing boyfriend to chase a rabbit in a waistcoat down a rabbit hole. After this she discovers Wonderland in its full and also all of its amazing habitants, inclding the extremley humorous Tweedledum and Tweedledee playedby the great Matt Lucas and also the slightly inasane Mad Hatter, played in a quite realistic but scary way by Johnny Depp. Alice later finds out her destiny in Wonderland is to defeat the horrifying Jabberwocky. This movie is filled with laughs, jokes and well ovrall magnificence. I give 4 thumbs up to Tim Burton.




No comments:

Post a Comment